STANDARD M10 is an automated point of care MDx system. STANDARD M10 is a random access and scalable solution that enables simple, fast and accurate molecular diagnostic of infectious disease, drug resistance and genetic testing from human specimen.
STANDARD M10 can be used for both qualitative and quantitative measurement of biomarkers from human samples, such as blood, urine, and nasal mucus in a laboratory or POCT environment. The system automatically extracts and amplifies nucleic acids (DNA and RNA) for molecular diagnostics and analyzes the data from amplification in real time.
STANDARD M10 consists of STANDARD M10 console (user interface), STANDARD M10 module (cartridge analysis function), and ready-to-use kits. STANDARD M10 is modular and scalable system, with customized throughput. One console can be connected to 1-8 modules. Each module can be used individually, enabling random access testing of patient samples.
Easy and simple workflow
- All-in-one cartridge (nucleic acid extraction and amplification)
- Intuitive and simple touch screen user interface
- Fast and reliable results in 20-60 minutes
- Minimal hands-on time (less than 3 minutes)
- Automated result interpretation, amplification curves provided
Versatile and flexible solution ― suitable for any healthcare settings
- RT-PCR and isothermal amplification (LAMP) technology in one system
- Multiplex capability, with up to 11 targets + internal control
- Random access, with a scalable configuration, up to 8 modules
|For in vitro diagnostic use
Molecular, real-time PCR and isothermal amplification
|Time to result
|Analyte dependent, 20-60 min
|Reading of the result
|Between +15 and +35 °C, humidity 20-80%
|Between -20 and +50 °C
|Size and weight
|Assay specific test kits
|Country of origin